Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Metallic Leaf Portraits

This series combines shine, reflection, a spark, and a connection between exterior and interior. You know how we are all made of energy, like the little squiggly strings in String Theory? Well, I thought that metallic leaf really conveyed that energy within and around every living thing.

If you like the idea, the look, or both you can commission a portrait in a metallic leaf of your pet (or person) through my ETSY studio.

Let me know what you think. :)

Abigail Anne, detail
Abigail Anne
Tempochka 12" by 12"
Tempochka, detail 12" by 12"
African Grey at San Diego Wild Animal Park 12" by 12"  






















































































P.S. This post was long overdue. I hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my art. I'm very curious to hear your thoughts. Cheers!