Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finished With Chickens

Finished
Well, this has been a mostly visual art free week. I have been focusing on my writing. I do have one thing to present in the visual arts category. ;) I'm finally putting up the final version of the chicken painting. Obviously I added some elements, these elements weren't in the original photograph, but I had always planned on adding to it for the composition's improvement.


My Perspective
I have to admit I'm not that interested in painting chickens, but it was good practice. :) The point was to make my Mom happy. I think it will look good with a glossy varnish and presented in a frame to my Mom for her birthday. So far she is quite pleased, from what I can tell. ;)

(I hope the colors of this come across in this web posting. It may look more vibrant on a glossy screen. I have a matte screen.)

I hope you enjoyed the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my art. I'm very curious to hear your thoughts. Cheers!